Facebook

Recent Posts

I can Hate coz I can Love (Thought of the Day)



When I see you crying
When I am unable to present myself in the crowd
When people overlooked me due to my age
When people don’t want to listen my point of view
When I come to know that you are in love with other
To believe in you blindly
When I hurt you without reason
When I am unable to decide my way
When I took decision and it gives me crisis back
To take frequently wrong decision
When I am unable to justify myself
When I am unable to full fill my friend expectations
When I am unable to solve your problem
When I can’t help you when you needed it more
Because I was not there to wipe your tears
Finally I hate myself for loving you 
because I am unable to tell my heart that you are not mine. 
You will leave me any day and go beyond my limits. 
I can’t hate you because I love you the thing which I can….
I can hate myself
I can Hate coz I can Love (Thought of the Day) I can Hate coz I can Love (Thought of the Day) Reviewed by Sunny Agarwal on 08:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Outdoor

Powered by Blogger.